First of all, Assalamualaikum friends..
Salam sayyidul Aiyam.
Its Friday.. Morning Friday.. Afternoon Friday.. Night Friday..
Friday is the master of the day..
picture taken by myself at Eaton, Centre Point,Kota Kinabalu.
I want to share about selecting BOOKS FOR INFANTS, YOUNGER PRESCHOOL AND OLDER PRESCHOOL..
Hope you enjoy with this.. :)
- BOOKS FOR INFANTS -
3) Plastic-coated pages
4) Cardboard book
5) Cotton fabric
6) Flaps to lift
7) Rough sandpaper to touch
8) Soft furry patches to feel
9) Holes to look through
10) Sensory exploration
- BOOKS FOR YOUNGER PRESCHOOL -
1) Themes, objects, animals or people that familiar and within their range or life experience.
2) Clarity of content and story line.
3) Clear, simple illustrations or photographs with backgrounds that do not distract from the intended focus.
4) Themes concerning everyday tasks and basic human needs.
- BOOKS FOR OLDER PRESCHOOL -
1) Longer sentences with more words per sentence
2) More specificity
3) More “ing” endings on verbs
4) Increased correctness in the forms of the verb “to be”
5) Use of more auxiliray (secondary) verbs
6) More facility with passive-voice verbs, including “did” and “been”
7) Changes in negative sentences from “No want” to “I don’t want”
8) Changes in question forms, from “Car go?” to “Where did the car go?”
9) Changes in mental categories
10) Additional clarifications in articulation of speech sounds.
Ni haa nak habaq sikit..
Kalau yang Jenis ini, tak guna buku..
moden sikit nooo..
Belajar guna Lappy..